BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:43:30 EST

In a message dated 3/28/00 10:00:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

> They may be part of the MSiA line in Japan, but there doesn't seem to be any
> mention of that for their US release.

Yes, I know this, I was just taking a guess. Japanese toys can be repackaged
in a different US package, though. Some of the Power Rangers toys are the
same as the Japanese ones, but in a different package and some diecast metal
was taken out of the US version of Lost Galaxies bull robot. That's why I
made a guess.

Aaron