BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:37:53 EST

In a message dated 3/28/00 8:16:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
charaznable@excite.com writes:

> hhhmmmmm...... considering that Turn-X is better liked that Turn-A, this
> doesn't surprise me much. now how will they turn a villain to a hero? or
> maybe show Turn-X before the series of Turn-A. *sigh* the possibilites are
> endless

A Turn X series would be interesting, I like this idea. Half the fun is being
surprised by what they come up with next. The Turn X could stay the villain,
because it would be refreshing to have a series from the villains perspective.

Aaron