BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:26:42 EST

In a message dated 3/28/00 6:07:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk writes:

> Seeing that everybody has gone to cloud cuckoo land, how about an Orchis
> platform to go with the spiffy GP-03 Stamen MG?

So, the GP-03 is the Stamen and the Orchis is that platform? I always get
those confused. I would love to have the Orchis as well, but will take the
GP-03 by itself if that's all they would make. What would also be cool is an
MSiA GP-03 that could be put in an MSiA Orchis!

Aaron