Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:16:43 -0500

I'm in Florida, but not Kissimmee. There's a place in Tampa that carries
them...it's where I've gotten most of mine. It's called Merlin's...it's right
next to University Square Mall and near USF. Their pricing is a bit odd...I don't
think the people running the store have any real idea of what to sell the models
for. Last time I went there, I got the MG Super Gundam (many thanks to my
wife!). They have quite a few MG kits, a few HGUC kits, and a few old HG kits
(including the RX-178). It's used to be a comic book/RPG store. Unfortunately,
it's turning into a New Age store. Lotsa odd people working there who know
nothing of customer service. Still, it's one of the few places I know of in
Florida that sells Gundam kits. Dang...this was supposed to be short.

Joaquin Torres