Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:08:13 -0500

>I think it is a good site. I was wondering if anybody knew where to find a
>place to buy model kits in Kissimmee Florida? I am new to the Gundam universe
>and have learned a lot from the ML so please somebody help me.

Well... heres the deal: since I'm not sure where Kisimmee is heres some
generic information.

Well of course there is always an anime shop, try there first if one is around
there.I have also found that babbages/Electronics boutique carries various
models but thats around the NY stores.

If all else fails try www.HLJ.com and eBay. Many members of the GML frequently
go to these sites.

- Roger