Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:59:28 -0800

> I would love to have a Leo and Maguanac action figures, especially MSiA's
of
> them. The Maguanac is the troopers that fight beside Quatture, aren't
they?

> I am almost positive they are in fact MSiA's. Tet posted the announcement
> Bandai made, Bandai Japan announced Gundam Wing MSiA's at the Tokyo Toy
show.
> I've noticed that those transforming DigiMon in US stores, are the same
as
> Bandai Japan's DigiMon toys. I could be wrong, but this is why I believe
the
> US Wing figures will be MSiA's.

They may be part of the MSiA line in Japan, but there doesn't seem to be any
mention of that for their US release.
Take a peak at the packaging photo's here:
http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=1457&domain=figures.
com&dom=fig&domain_id=4
Looks like the regular size figures get cards, while the bigger deluxe scale
(seems to be Nataku, D-Hell, Wing Zero)
get spiffy looking boxes.

The main coverage is
http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=1456&domain=figures.