Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:05:49 -0800

>With all this talk about 0080 and 0083 are there any thoughts about Mobile
>Fighter G Gundam?
>
>I have not seen any of the series other than the 2 intros. The animation
>looks good (it should for an into) and although the premise about Gundams
>fighting a la Street fighter seems enjoyable, it could have some good plot
>lines yes?

For some odd reason, the cels from G look better by themselves then when
animated...

>I have read many, many bad comments about G but has anyone actually seen the
>whole series?
>
>Should I rent it? I found both G and V Gundam for rent at a store but it's
>about a hour drive away from me and I was thinking about renting several
>tapes at a time if it was deemed worthy.....

If you're a U.C. fan, go with V. If you have been wanting to see something
different or a bit retro, go with G. G is sort of an acquired taste and not
for people who equate Gundam with realistic/gritty/military sci-fi anime.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0