Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:44:36 -0500

> WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Have you never heard the soundtracks to 0083? Or Gundam X?
Or F91? Or Gundam Wing? Or CCA? Or even the opening and closing credits to
8th MS Team? That is really great music! Some of the best music I've ever
heard in anime (and I only own about 45 or 50 anime soundtracks from Macross
to Gundam to Bubblegum Crisis to Nadesico to Record of Lodoss War to Key the
Metal Idol to Tank Police to Armitage the Third to Evangelion. I even bought
a copy of the original Orguss ST. And out of those 50, around 6 or so are
Gundam STs (of course, another 11 or so are Macross CDs)). Granted the music
is some of the older tv series ain't the best, but don't say Gundam ain't
got good music!

    I have to concur with ya there. The 0083 sountrack and CCA are some of
the best of the Gundam music in my opinion. EVA also has some great stuff.

-Ryan Freeman-