Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:32:59 -0800

I've seen all of it. If you can put in your mind that this is NOT the
Gundam of OYW & Zeta, but a return of Super Robot genre of the early '70s,
you'll be greatly rewarded. G Gundam is made by the same folks who made
Giant Robo, and it is a hidden gem.

> Should I rent it? I found both G and V Gundam for rent at a
> store but it's
> about a hour drive away from me and I was thinking about renting several
> tapes at a time if it was deemed worthy.....

Try G Gundam first. V Gundam can be extremely depressing, Tomino really
went out of his way to kill his characters.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]