Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:37:53 -0500

With all this talk about 0080 and 0083 are there any thoughts about Mobile
Fighter G Gundam?

I have not seen any of the series other than the 2 intros. The animation
looks good (it should for an into) and although the premise about Gundams
fighting a la Street fighter seems enjoyable, it could have some good plot
lines yes?

I have read many, many bad comments about G but has anyone actually seen the
whole series?

Should I rent it? I found both G and V Gundam for rent at a store but it's
about a hour drive away from me and I was thinking about renting several
tapes at a time if it was deemed worthy.....