Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:30:34 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:13:24 GMT, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Say.... maybe Zech's is really a genetically altered clone of Char!
>
> Nah.

yeah, can't be coz he's the son of the King of the Sanc Kingdom

but I guess we have to wait and see how they re-align the timelines in
Turn-A before having a better guess as to how future Gundam series will be.
but a sure bet is that Bandai/Sunrise will probably milk the UC story a
little bit more, maybe some OAVs about the time between Double Zeta and
Char's Counterattack. well, whatever it is, anyone's guess is as good as
mine.