Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:51:21 -0800

>On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:30:20 -0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
>> Eh? Isn't that kind of too fast for nostalgia to kick in?! At
>this pace,
>> we'll get the orange GM and Ez8 in no time... DAMMIT! DO A MG GOUF MAN!
>> ENOUGH GUNDAMS ALREADY!
>
>orange GMs? from 0079? if that's what you're talking about, there's one
>already

It's that ugly thing from The 08th MS Team. There's a HG kit in 1/144 scale
out already, but since over 50% of the RX-79(G)'s mold could be recycled to
create a MG kit of this GM, you can bet that Bandai won't sit on this idea
long before taking action. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing since it'd be
the price we pay to get a MG GM Sniper kit, which should logically follow
after these two, since they all share similar body parts just the way the
MG Alex, GM Custom, and GM Quel are from basically the same mold.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0