Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:28:42 -0800

>James Boren wrote:
>
>> >The green Zaku II didn't come with a figure. You get a Dopp instead (which
>> >is rather cool). Maybe they'll throw in a Core Fighter or Ball with
>>the G3?
>
>What's a Dopp?

It's the fighter that come out from the Gau carrier - Garma was flying one
of those when White Base first touched down on earth and was being chased
around by Garma and Char, you'll probably remember the scene where Amuro's
Gundam sliced one of its wings but Garma miraculously did not spin out of
control, crash, and burn, but managed to fly back to the Gau. ;)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0