Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:19:34 -0500 (EST)

Matthew Johnson wrote:
> Hey everybody, I just picked up the EZ8 model, and was wondering what
> color his parachute pack was supposed to be. There are 2 different
> colors in the instructions, and i don't know which to use, thanks for
> any help.

Paratsuchuuto pakku *kanji* *kanji* (parachute pack top portion):
Oriibu Dorabu (Olive Drab) (1)

[well you get the idea]

Parachute pack bottom portion:
Medium Blue (Intermediate blue) 60%
Midnight Blue 40%

If you are using Gunze Aqueous Hobby Color, they are: H52, H56 and H55
respectively.

For (almost) all your color translation fun, check out Newtype Asulum
  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/
Look under models.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *