Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:03:50 -0700

WooJin wrote:

> Blah..FM3 left a bad taste in my stomach. I can't help feel that it's a
> poor man's FM2, alhebit a faster on the load times..

Mind explaining why? I played up until about mission 16 or so on FM2 and gave
it up as it was _so_ slow. I really preferred the first Front Mission, even if
the graphics weren't that great. Ever played FM: Gun Hazard? >:)

And to keep it on topic...

All I can say is, cool!

Sean

--
weyland_yutani@mindspring.com

"Do nothing which is of no use." -Miyamoto Musashi