Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
27 Mar 2000 05:47:25 -0000

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:47:21 EST BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 3/26/00 9:14:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>charaznable@excite.com writes:

g it and I wasn't surprised that he would try something.
>Tomino sure likes to kill of good characters, Lucettee, Cima, etc. I was very
>saddened by Lt. Burnings death, he was such a good character. Tomino sure
>knows how to write stories with impact and emotion. Kou slaghtered Cima.

Um, Tomino didn't have anything to do with 0083, other than it used his original Gundam setting. Not writing the story, not helping in the production (as far as I know at least), nothing. He is only responsible for giving the writers, Takashi Imanishi, Fuyushi Gobu, Akinori Endo,
 Asahide Okuma, Ryosuke Takahashi, a place to play in. He's not even listed in the credits (except maybe as from the original Gundam concept/design). Don't beleive me? Go to the Mecha Domain

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/

or the Gundam Project page(s):

http://www.gundamproject.com/

So don't go blaming Tomino for all the deaths (although, judging from Zeta and Char's Counterattack, he'd have no problem killing off the characters you mentioned.

Roland