BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:35:20 EST

In a message dated 3/27/00 12:27:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
charaznable@excite.com writes:

> if you look at the Zeon side, Cima would be really bad because she betrayed
> them =)

Yes, Cima sure would :)

> well, having military personel on the transport ship could mean that the
> GP03 is under military jurisdiction. although the ship is Anaheim property
> if the unit is considered sold then the military has jurisdiction over it.
> it's like saying that you ordered something from HLJ and kit is already
with
> UPS. is that UPS property, HLJ, or yours? well, definitely its your
> property because you already paid for it (they'll await proper payment
> before shipping) although if it gets lost during the shipping, it's their
> fault, but still the kit is yours, that is why you have the right to ask
for
> a replacement, they just have the duty to bring you the item you ordered in
> one piece.

I know all this, that's why I asked, because I did not know if Unit 3 was
already payed and wanted to know if the Vin En Rose (Can't remember the right
spelling) was shipping the Unit 3 to the Feds? I assume it was.

Aaron