James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:28:00 -0800

>Blah..FM3 left a bad taste in my stomach. I can't help feel that it's a
>poor man's FM2, alhebit a faster on the load times..

That's what I've heard. But I'll be happy to at least understand
what's going on. (FM2 was great wasn't it)

>How do you get The all female faction anway? Just curious ^^;;
>
>WooJin Lee woojin@rpgfan.com
>RPGFan Editor &Message Board Admin
>http://www.rpgfan.com

You just need to win the game with both sides- i.e. feds and regular
Zeon. It's cool. All the women start out with their respective MS.
Aina in the Asparas III, Cima in the Geberra Tetra, etc. I just
checked it out, I haven't seriously played them yet. Maybe there's a
shower cutscene when you win...Heh, heh.

-James