BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:47:21 EST

In a message dated 3/26/00 9:14:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
charaznable@excite.com writes:

> AE doesn't have to follow orders, they're not military, they're a civilian
> company. business is business, if Fed or Zeon are willing to pay for a
> mecha, they'd build it. they're kinda like the neutral side and they don't
> really care much about the war as long as they make money off of it. this
> is true with a lot of the companies that produce weapons today.

That's what I was trying to say. Nakajima, he was millitary, but did he have
control over who could and could take/use Unit 3? Was the Unit 3 already sold
to the Feds or was AE bringing it to the Feds, then receive payment for Unit
3? Either way, I bet the millitary and AE where ticked off when Kou took Unit
3, but they didn't have to shot an innocent and most probably wouldn't, Nakaji
ma seemed to suddenly snap and go psycho. Nakajima seemed to always be on the
verge of loosing it and I wasn't surprised that he would try something.
Tomino sure likes to kill of good characters, Lucettee, Cima, etc. I was very
saddened by Lt. Burnings death, he was such a good character. Tomino sure
knows how to write stories with impact and emotion. Kou slaghtered Cima.
Cima seemed a little bit evil, she would have been an interesting character,
if she would have survived. She did betry the Zeons to the Feds, so she's not
all bad. The Fed Leaders really aren't much better the the Zeon Leaders,
though. The Feds had a tatical nuke Gundam created and the Zeons did a colony
drop and tried a second one, both sides have done some horriable things.

Aaron