James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:55:39 -0800

>The green Zaku II didn't come with a figure. You get a Dopp instead (which
>is rather cool). Maybe they'll throw in a Core Fighter or Ball with the G3?

I know, the Dopp is a very pleasant surprise. Is the green zaku out
yet because I'll have to get me one of those?

I wonder if the MSiA GM and ball will be sold together? It would make
it easier to amass your fed forces for the MSiA A-bau-A-Ku space
fortress..:)

I hope the MSiA Byg Zam means we might get a White Base.

>Got the HGUC Gog kit too. Kinda strange they put this one out before a
>Char's Zugock HGUC kit... Bandai hasn't been recycling molds for this
>series yet, which is rather bizzare.

Shhh... don't remind them!

-James