David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:35:29 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:37:30 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Yes, there sure is some evil characters in Gundam. Cima was pretty
vicous and
> > seemed evil to me. But is Cima really evil? I know some who are evil in
> > Gundam, but can't remember names. The guy that tried to stop Kou from
taking
> > the GP-03, was pretty psycho. I don't see it as stealing, since Kou
wanted to
> > stop the colony drop, no matter he also wanted to fight Gato.

His reaction after he shot Lucette was pretty psycho, and the guard to his
left was looking at him pretty funny when he started to reload his gun. Of
course, when he tried to put the blame on Kou for Lucette's death, we knew
then that he was in fact a pretty bad bastard.

Cima isn't evil. Evil people do bad things just BECAUSE. Cima's a sneaky,
conniving, scheming opportunist who does bad things because she's looking
out for herself. There are a lot of those types around, and these kind of
people always make for good entertainment.

Jojo