Nicholas Paufler (paufler@telusplanet.net)
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 19:38:09 -0800

http://linear.mv.com/cgi-bin/j-e/fg=r/dict
Thats the japanese->english english->japanese dictionary I use.
Its not infallable, but its been reasonably helpful, and as a bonus, it
actually display the kanji
if you ask it to. Very handy.

------------
Nicholas Paufler
[paufler@telusplanet.net][paufler@cs.ualberta.ca]
<Gabriel> Did you try the uninstaller?
<Tycho> You can't uninstall evil.
----- Original Message -----
From: "jmrv" <jmrv04@prtc.net>
To: <gundam@ml.aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 1:09 PM
Subject: [gundam] [OT] Translation software

Hola:
I am looking for a japanese-to-english translation software and I need
sugestion. For the moment I can't afford to pay for expensive softwares
(i.e. over $100), so I am looking for demos or sharewares. If any of you can
help me with this I'll be more than gratefull.
On a related topic, I've read there is (or was) a website that "decoded" (if
that's the correct term) Japanese characters into Romanic. That would be
helpfull too, but still I would need a diccionary to do the Englsh
translation.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.

JMRV

PS:
The mecha list posted the other days was a good resource of information.
Thanks to the one who posted it. As you may know I have a mailing list at
eGroups called "Technophilia" (technophilia@egroups.com), and I was
wondering, can I post that list on my mailing list? I'm planning on doing a
mini-guide to sci-fi animation and that would be a great addition to the
archives.