Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:12:45 -0800

Can someone straighten this out for me? I'm trying to figure out the deal
with the two "Gerbera" mechs, the RX-78 GP-04 and the AGX-04. Both are
called the "Gerbera Tetra"? Is there a reason for this, are the two somehow
related? I cannot find much information at all on the GP-04, other than a
pic or two. I guess I'm confused....does this business make sense to anyone
(well, I get the "tetra" part, but...)? Perhaps if I watch 0083?

Peter Savin
pedro@shiporama.org