Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:57:04 -0800

Well, it would appear that Oakley North American Base is the Torrington base
north. Since it's surrounding area have been devasted by the colony drop,
it is a perfect proofing ground. Chuck Keith at the end was driving a
captured Gelgoog Marine, late of Cima Fleet, so it would seem that Kou Urkai
got his old job back.

> Yes, there sure is some evil characters in Gundam. Cima was
> pretty vicous and
> seemed evil to me. But is Cima really evil? I know some who are evil in
> Gundam, but can't remember names. The guy that tried to stop Kou
> from taking
> the GP-03, was pretty psycho. I don't see it as stealing, since
> Kou wanted to
> stop the colony drop, no matter he also wanted to fight Gato.

I don't consider Cima evil. Giren Zabi was evil. Jamitov Heimann was evil.
Cima was just another lapdog of evil.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]