Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 10:21:56 -0800

Well, it's kind of comparing apples to oranges... But for the big MS/MA in
the UC era:

Neue Ziel 76 M (From 0083, Mobile Armor)
GP03 Dendrobium Orchis 73 m (From 0083, Mobile Weapons Platform)
Psycho Gundam Mk. II 39.98M (From Zeta/ZZ, Mobile Suit/Armor)
Quin Mantha 39 M (From ZZ, the largest Mobile suit)
Alpha Aziel 108 M (From CCA, Mobile Armor)
Rafflesia 37 M (From F91, Mobile Armor)
Recarl 50 M (From Victory, Mobile Armor)

[ Rodrick Su [ ]