Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:56:04 -0800

> Hola: Will anybody be kind enough to give a rookie a brief list of
>all GUNDAM series ever made, in chronological order and w/ info on the
>relation each have w/ onw other (i.e. what's a sequel and what's an
>alternate story)? Thanks in advance.

http://www.gundamproject.com

In a nutshell:

In Production/Release Order:

Mobile Suit Gundam TV series
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy
Zeta Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Char's Counterattack
0080 War in the Pocket
Gundam F-91
0083 Stardust Memory
0083 Movie: Zeon's Fading Light
Victory Gundam
G Gundam
Gundam Wing
Gundam X
The 08th MS Team
Endless Waltz
The 08th MS Team Movie: Miller's Report
Endless Waltz: the movie
Turn A Gundam
G-Savior

Rearranged in chronological order:

Mobile Suit Gundam
The 08th MS Team
0080 War in the Pocket
0083 Stardust Memory
Zeta Gundam
Gundam Sentinel (not animated)
ZZ Gundam
Char's Counterattack
Gundam F-90 (not animated)
Silhouette Formula 91 (not animated)
Gundam F-91
Crossbone Gundam (not animated)
Victory Gundam

* No one knows how these fit into the timeline until Turn A reveals it,
  if it does at all:

        G Gundam
        Gundam Wing
        Endless Waltz