Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 07:07:58 GMT

The story might lack big scale battles but I think that's the whole approach
that the creators were trying to head into. To me, the more variations you
have in the storytelling, the better you can keep the franchise alive. This
way they can get new fans from a particular gundam series and hopefully they
can grow to love the rest. If one fan doesn't like one particular serie
doesn't mean he or she doesn't get the point of the story. I admitt that I
don't like gundam wing mainly because the first portion of the series looked
too much like a rip-off of the original gundam.(Although I hear the series
gets better as the story progresses but I haven't got the chance to see the
rest.) Some GW fans misunderstood my statement and took it too personally
and thought that I was bashing the series and the fans. If I did offend any
of these fans before then I'm here to apologize for it wasn't my intention
to bash the fans. But I will continue to think GW is not one of the best
gundam series IMOP. Unless there is some way I can get to watch the rest of
the series or get the GW fans to convince me otherwise ^_^ Just stick to
whatever you like and keep those opinions pouring in. Afterall this is a ML
where gundam fans can share their views on the show.