BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 00:12:51 EST

Here is my MSiA Wish list. Feel free to make up your own as well. Bewarned,
there will probably be some wishful thinking :) It would be nice if they get
every Gundam MS as MSiA's, but I think I just went off the deep end :)

As many different GM's as possiable, I will leave alot of GM's out, because
there are way too many to list :) Same goes for the Zaku II's.
The various Gelgoog variants from their respective series

0080:
Gog
Kampfer
NT-1 Gundam Alex with the pop up arm guns

0083:
There's so many nice mecha in this series, its ashame there's no kits of some
of the lesser mecha. I wish Bandai would put more effort into more then just
0079

GundamUnit 1 - GP-01 Full Vernian
Gundam Unit 2 - GP-02 A
Gundam Unit 3 - GP03S Gundam
Dendrobium Orchis (the huge weapon/booster unit, haven't watched the last
0083 tape yet) they are doing the BigZam, so they could do this, probably.
Those GM's, 0083 has some nice GM's. Two of them are those two new MG GM kits
and the others are:
RGM-79C Powered GM
RGC-83 GM Cannon II
RGM-79C GM Type C
MA-06 Val Valo
MS-21C Dra-C - has that wild mono eye
YMS-16M Zammel
AMA-X2 Neue Ziel
AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra
MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen
MS-09RII Rick Dom II

08th MS Team:
RX-79[G] Gundam Mass-Production Ground Type
RX-75 Guntank Mass-Production Type
RX-79[G]EZ-8 Gundam Extra Zero-Eight "EZ-8"
Gouf Custom

Aaron