jmrv (jmrv04@prtc.net)
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:05:07 -0200

Hola:
Will anybody be kind enough to give a rookie a brief list of all GUNDAM series ever made, in chronological order and w/ info on the relation each have w/ onw other (i.e. what's a sequel and what's an alternate story)?
Thanks in advance.

JMRV

PS:
I do believe there should be a GUNDAM newsgroup! I've been browsing through several NGs and found numerous GUNDAM posts - even on alt.fan.sailor-moon!!!!!!. Of course, must of them are about GW, the 'day's topic'. Who knows how big the traffic will be after a few months, but still I think it's a good idea, beside this list.