Phil_Abramowitz (Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:57:19 -0800

> Since Gundam X uses the same space colonies as UC Gundam, we can guess
> that the UC era leads to Gundam X, after which the first-generation space
> colonists decide that the best way to prevent getting dropped on the
ruined
> Earth is to get the heck out of the solar system. Perhaps the trashed
Earth
> of G Gundam is the same pockmarked, colony-dropped planet seen in Gundam
X?

I had been assuming that Gundam Wing took place before Gundam X - namely due
to the presence of Mobile Dolls. It seems to me that Mobile Dolls were
invented in Gundam Wing, while they were commonplace in the prequel colony
war scenes of Gundam X.

Of course, the technology could always get lost and reinvented...

Phil