Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 06:51:13 +0800

Rodrick Su wrote:

> [...]

Hey, it's all in the box right? Heck the ZZ & the Dom's box was the biggest
bandai model box I saw.
So bandai will build a bigger one? They have the technology, what's wrong about
it?

> > Psycho Gundam I & II - Hey, many loved it didn't they?
> >
> Once again, the transformation is just too complicated.

Hell bandai will do it! I know they will!
THEY WILL!

Besides, the transformations aren't that complicated if you observe it on an ms
encyclopedia.