mirai y (zafikel@hotmail.com)
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:08:26 EST

Aaron wrote:

> > sometimes I wonder why they change the intro song when there's less
>than 10
> > episodes left. it should have been "Rhythm Emotion" from the beginning
>=)
> > YEAH!
>
>I guess its to freshen it up or something. Or maybe its just an excuse to
>make a new OP song? :)
>Aaron

Turn A Gundam theme song got replaced about a month or two ago. The new OP
song is a lot better than Saijo Hideki's "Turn-A, Turn-A" song...
thankfully.

On a related topic, the new Pokemon OP song is completely in English, sung
by an American. (I only get it for my kid) I'm wondering if they will use
it in the English version.

mirai