Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:21:44 +0800

Geese wrote:
> is there anywhere on this rock where we can get the latest
> edition Gundam Encyclopeadia? And i got so happy for nothing when Kinokuniya got
> up and running. This lousy branch doesn't even do mail orders.

Are you referring to the MS Encyclopedia 97? If so, Kinokuniya brought
in a few copies back in Dec. I got my copy back then.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that the prices at Kinokuniya has been going
up? A copy of Dengeki Hobby used to cost around SG$14 while April's copy
was going for around SG$20. Has the Yen exchange rate been rising?

Have you tried Maruzen? I've heard that they do accept special orders.
Another plus point for them is that the prices are more competitive in
comparison to Kino's.

Jorge