MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:02:24 EST

In a message dated 3/24/00 6:46:05 AM Central Standard Time, winn@nsclub.net
writes:

<<
 One more thing, there was this statement about comparisons of the MG Zeta to
the
 PG one back then that stated that the wings were slipping from their place in
 the MG version. Is this true? If it is, there goes my thoughts on buying it.
 Thanks.

Oh yeah the MG Zeta is like a ragdoll. The wings go all over the place, so
it is really hard to pose. And the waverider mode is flimsy too, as again
the wings flop around. The PG is supposed to have corrected all of these
problems, but we'll seee when someone here builds one.

Jason