Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:08:20 -0800 (PST)

--- Tomonaga <Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/toyshow.shtml

>> The MSiA BigZam is sure impressive at this size! I
>> guess it should be about 14-16 inches tall (my
>> MSiA Gundam stands at about 4 inches). My guess was
>> right: it has the Okawara original design instead
of
>> Katoki redesign, but I'm not complaining. I want
>> this monster to fight with my MSiA Gundam! :)
>
> The BigZam will be just a shade under 16 inches and
> is in the same scale as the MSiA Gundam. It sure is
> bigger than the double the size that you were hoping

> for :) I somehow doubt this thing will only cost
> 1000yen though! and maybe it's just a little too
big?

using the simple (maybe silly) 1 to 4 logic, this MSiA
BigZam may cost in the range of 4,000-5,000 yen. If
it'll come in fancy packaging like the MSiA tetsu Toys
which its price is double the normal MSiA, than BigZam
may cost even more, say, 6000-7000 yen?

>> - unknown (MSiA) Zaku II: does anyone know which
>> variant this is? The original MS-06F/J green Zaku
>> was among the first MSiA releases, so what is this
>> one? it doesn't look like 0083's Zaku F2 'cos it
> doesn't have a puff-up chest; it's look more like
>> 08's Zaku II to me, or it's just a re-release of
>> green Zaku II with new painting scheme and a
>> forehead antenna.
>
> The text mentions that there were more MSiAs being
> released with custom paint jobs so I think this Zaku

> is one of those.

That paint job looks like it's from MS-06R-2P Zaku
High Mobility Prototype, but this MSiA is just a
regular Zaku II, so I guess you are right: this could
be a regular Zaku II in test pilot Elliott Lem's
colour scheme :)

Anyone else has other ideas? Mark? -Z-? anyone?

Nightingale.