Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:02:41 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:02:08 -0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Of course, even later in the series these five scientists are
> captives/employees of White Fang, which is at war with OZ. How they got
from
> point A to point B is a mystery which may never be solved...

if I remember correctly, the scientists never left the area (the moon base)
so they are held as captives by whoever faction was occupying the base.
they were then transported by White Fang to Libra.

also, I still think the 5 scientists made the Epyon. if Traize can make a
Gundam, he should have used a Gundam instead of the Tallgeese II to
challenge Zechs.