mirai y (zafikel@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:45:07 EST

Chien Ting wrote:

>Didn't Mirai say that US TV has fewer minutes per hours (more ads) than
>Japan? So there must be some minutes trimmed off each Wing episode.
>Could the songs make up for those minutes? If so, count yourself lucky.

Yup! US TV has more commercials than Japan, Canada, and Europe.
(Highlander TV Series used to sell "uncut European versions" videos, because
the version that aired on American TV had several minutes missing out of
each episode.) So yes, count yourself lucky! I read somewhere that the OP
and ED songs will be on the subbed video/DVD release in its entirety. Can't
remember about the dubbed...

mirai