Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:28:16 -0800 (PST)

--- Nicholas Paufler <paufler@telusplanet.net> wrote:

> In these pictures, on the row with the red GM, the
> ball, in the same picture as the green zaku, which
> gundam is that?

RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam (from MSV).

> And on a more general note, how cool are the MSiA's
> in general? They seem like an affordable, yet cool
> way of amassing Gundams for those of us without mad
> modelling skillz.

If you want to get a good idea about MSiA in general,
I strongly recommend you read the following article
posted to this ML last month:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/2000/02/0246.html

It's written by ppl who actually own MSiA, so you'll
get a fair accessment on it.

Nightingale.