Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:58:59 -0500 (EST)

Kev K wrote:
> Yes it's mighty darn expensive for an action figure, but hey look at the
> size of that thing. Bandai never, ever did a Big Zam in this scale. And the
> surface detail isn't too shabby either. I guess that makes it worthwhile.

Remember what you see in toy shows is not always what you get. So both
the size and surface detail may change on us before the release.

If you look at the pre-release pictures of both HGUC Quebley and Gyan,
they had horrible heads which were fixed when the models finally came out.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble