Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:46:19 GMT

Yes it's mighty darn expensive for an action figure, but hey look at the
size of that thing. Bandai never, ever did a Big Zam in this scale. And the
surface detail isn't too shabby either. I guess that makes it worthwhile.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of OYW fans out there that will actually
dish out the money for this baby. Let's not forget that the majority of OYW
fans are in the working class age, so money shouldn't be a problem. I do,
however, feel sympathy to those who don't have that kind of money to spend
on the figure. Hehehe I guess we'll have to start saving money now. :p