Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:45:46 -0800

>Now that I've figured out how to order from HLJ, I was wondering if anybody
>can tell me how the Data Collection line art and technical drawings compare
>to those in Newtype 100% books?
>
>tby

I think I've just replied to your e-mail, but in case not...

You are bound to find something in one book that the other does not have.
Comparing the F91 books from both series, that was the case, and the
NT100% book in general offers a little more technical drawings and line arts
for the non-hero mecha than the Data Collection books.

Considering the fact that the Data Collection books are pocket sized (like
the Entertainment Bibles), you've got to give them credit for cramming more
stuff into their pages compared to the NT100% books.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0