jmrv (jmrv04@prtc.net)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:02:51 -0200

Hola:
Does anybody knows where I can get a full version of the intro (s) of GW? I would prefere it as MP3.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.

JMRV

PS:
* Somebody commented that something must have been cut from the show in order to show more adds - somebody suggested that the intro might be one of those things. Well, I'm not sure but I tend to believe that could be possible. I'm taping every episode and each have a running time of about 22 minutes, while must eps are 23 1/2 to 24 minutes long.
* I have created a mailing list on eGroups about sci-fi animation. By sci-fi I'm refering to (super and real)robots (YES, including Gundam in every incarnation), spaceships (Captian Harlock, Dirty Pair, Captain Future), and other high-tech or outter space themes. If you're interested to join, go to technophilia@egroups.com and join. there's not much now but I hope that will change as more people subscribe. Specially people like you! This Gundam list have a quite heavy traffic and that's what I want!!
* Forgive me for this "spam", but I'm desperated to get people to subscribe to my list.