Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:48:47 +1200

Nightingale wrote:

> Jason wrote:
>
> Check it out pics of ALL of the new MSIA including the
> Zeta and the Byg Zam!!
>
> http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/toyshow.shtml
>
> The MSiA BigZam is sure impressive at this size! I
> guess it should be about 14-16 inches tall (my MSiA
> Gundam stands at about 4 inches). My guess was right:
> it has the Okawara original design instead of Katoki
> redesign, but I'm not complaining. I want this monster
> to fight with my MSiA Gundam! :)

The BigZam will be just a shade under 16 inches and is in the same scale
as the MSiA Gundam. It sure is bigger than the double the size that you
were hoping for : ) I somehow doubt this thing will only cost 1000yen
though! and maybe it's just a little too big?

> - unknown Zaku II: does anyone know which variant this
> is? The original MS-06F/J green Zaku was among the
> first MSiA releases, so what is this one? it doesn't
> look like 0083's Zaku F2 'cos it doesn't have a puff
> up chest; it's look more like 08's Zaku II to me, or
> it's just a re-release of green Zaku II with new
> painting scheme and a forehead antenna.

The text mentions that there were more MSiAs being released with custom
paint jobs so I think this Zaku is one of those.

And to CT Chin, did you notice the new Gundam simulation board game ? It
looks like the game pieces contain a microchip which handles all the
attack/defend/move processes.

Tet