Geese (willim@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:35:04 +0800

Hmm, my sympathies there. I kinda think that the most dangerous place for a
Fed. trooper to be posted though, would definitely have to be Jaburo (apart
from getting a place in Terry Sander's platoon...). It was the original
target of Op.British, the target of new Zion mecha like apsarasIII, and of
course it got nuked by the Titans later on. Hate to be the janitor at that
place...