Geese (willim@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:04:07 +0800

glad to meet local G-fans and closet otakus alike. Now all we need is to form
Eugo to subvert the government. Where's our red-clad ace pilot? : )
on a serious note, is there anywhere on this rock where we can get the latest
edition Gundam Encyclopeadia? And i got so happy for nothing when Kinokuniya got
up and running. This lousy branch doesn't even do mail orders.