BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 03:46:55 EST

In a message dated 3/23/00 3:40:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
charaznable@excite.com writes:

> but the ending song is supposed to be "It's just love" and the video with
> the credits is nothing but Relena

Uh, the first Wing ending has animation scenes of Relena, while playing "It's
Just Love". Yes, they cut the original Japanese ending and show the opening
for the ending, while playing an instrumential version of "Just
Communitcation", on CN.

> sometimes I wonder why they change the intro song when there's less than 10
> episodes left. it should have been "Rhythm Emotion" from the beginning =)
> YEAH!

I guess its to freshen it up or something. Or maybe its just an excuse to
make a new OP song? :)
Aaron