Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:03:32 -0800 (PST)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> Standard Time,
> msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:
>
> > like both of them as MSiA, too. Wonder when will
> > Bandai release the 08MS Team's MS as MSiAs (08's
> > ground GMs and Gundams come to my mind...)
>
> Didn't think of 08MS Team's MS before, they would
> also be nice MSiA.

Gouf Custom! Gouf Custom! :)

> Hope the Gundam's in these new MSiA's have shoulders

> that stay on. Its no big deal, but I do get a little

> annoyed when the arms pop with when I am trying to
> make the RX-78 make a pose with its shield.

the first several releases, particularly the ones with
slim arms such as Gundam and Zaku II, tend to have
this problem. MSiA Guncannon, Gogg and Dom both have
big shoulder cavity so they won't pop out easily, plus
high degree of arm posability. The MSiA Z'Goks have
the arms totally enclosed, effectively solved the
'popping out' problem.

Nightingale.