Nicholas Paufler (paufler@telusplanet.net)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:55:29 -0800

It's been quite a while Since I watched all of Wing. I'm mostly waiting for
the DVD's so
I can watch it as it was meant to be seen.
Since my memory was foggy, I went and checked Gundam Project.
Spoiler Space for those who haven't seen it...

Zechs rebuilds the Gundam Wing for Heero out of a sense of respect/honor. He
used
the remenants from when Heero self destructed.
Later, after the gundam boys return to space, Quatre goes to his family's
satelite
and digs up the plans to a Gundam that had never been built before - Wing
Zero.
The Wing Zero was compeltely scratch built.
As a result, Quatre becomes the first pilot of the Zero, not Heero.

Nicholas Paufler
[paufler@telusplanet.net][paufler@cs.ualberta.ca]
<Gabriel> Did you try the uninstaller?
<Tycho> You can't uninstall evil.