Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:16:10 -0800

>I was just wondering, what does it cost to get something from Hobbylink
>Japan, I can't find shipping on their site, is it overseas? or is it shipping
>in the US? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Mondo'

They only ship via UPS for US customers, they're based in Japan. You may
be able to get a rough estimate using the Quick Calculator at the UPS
website, but without knowing the exact shipping box dimensions makes this
difficult to guestimate.

If you want to order magazines or small (i.e. 1/144 or SD) kits, the
shipping often comes out costing more than the item ordered. With the
current exchange rate of the Yen, it may not be a good deal.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0