Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:48:17 -0500

-Z- wrote:

> I don't recall this and, since my 0080 tapes and Gundam The OAV Movies
> books are still packed up (and likely to remain so for some time), I have
> no way to check it.
>
> That being said, what specifically identifies this facility as a fuel
> refinery? Are there signs that say what it is and what it's refining? Or
> does it simply look like (presumably because it was modeled on) a fuel
> refinery.

Yeah basically. They were big spherical shaped containers that exploded when hit
by gunfire. Cant remember any other details right now, but definately had the
general appearance of a refinery of some sort.

> I suspect that this facility is there in support of the Ginga STS, but
> again I have no way to check at this time.

No, actually it took place during the battle on Lebot colony. The one where Bernie
was shot down.

    Neil